I may be needed a little bit

Today it was warmer and sunny and I took Lynettea outside a little while. She sat in a chair near me while I sat in the sun on the top of the reverse cycle air conditioning unit. It is on the ground so I can hop up there easily. I can't leap up as high as I could when I was younger.

Lynettea read a book called 'The Six Thinking Hats' by Edward de Bono. She is thinking of doing something on that with her Philosophy group. I was glad to see she was sitting quietly and improving her mind.

We cats don't need to read about thinking methods. Edward do Bono probably got all those ideas from a cat, although he would not admit it. Much the same as Isaac Newton's cat Diamond and the falling apple problem. Gravity - you only have to watch a cat leap to learn about that.

Anyway, after a while sitting together and relaxing, she decided to go and get herself some nuts for afternoon tea and brought out some of my kidney diet crispies for me and put them near me where I was sitting. So we both had a snack. So maybe she does need me a bit.

I am sitting on my cushion on top of the lounge now and think I might need a cuddle. Projecting thought waves .........

Comments

Donna said…
O hai! I gives u a cuddle. {{{Diamond}}} :)
Cara n Crew said…
Lynettea wouldn't know what to do without your company, Diamond. She surely needs you for that. It sounds like you are enjoying a nice weekend. Purrs,

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and HOllie
meowmeowmans said…
It's nice to hear things are getting back to where they need to be, Diamond. We are glad you and Lynettea had a nice time together.
The Whiskeratti said…
We need our hoomins, and they definitely need us. Good job, Diamond.
Clooney said…
Dear Diamond,

Great post. I thinks you are definitely needed for many reasons, I mean there's your sheer intellectual capacity alone, your creative haiku-writing ability, your powerful sniffer, your wonderful company etc. etc. Hey, I finally wrote about the Sweet Award, don't know if you saw it?
Unknown said…
Dear Diamond,
Me has missed your last 2 posts! Mommy has been soooo busy with the Farm Market she neglected to plug in my iPad! Me ran the batteries down. Sometimes our peoples are so inconsiderate. It is a good thing YOU take such good care of Lynette!
Kisses
Nellie

Popular Posts