I let them pat me

My visitor from Queensland was Lynettea's great niece and her friend. We couldn't work out what sort of relative I could call her so thought it would be auntie, as she is older than me and it sounded respectful. I let her and her friend pat me. They both have cats at home and were probably missing them, so it was a bit like me being a therapy cat  which I have always thought might be an interesting job.
But I don't think I will try it.
Hunting is my preferred career, but I am not allowed to do that.
Our visitors really wanted to see the pandas, but the pandas had just gone into a 5 day retreat, so they had to get toy pandas instead.
Lynettea is hoping they will come again next year. Maybe there will be some tiny pandas then.
Google made this photo of me.

Comments

Well done Sasha. It's nice that you let them pat you. I hope the teddy bear pandas were as cute as the real things. We have pandas nearby in the zoo and they're adorably funny - although the sleep most of the time.

Have a lovely day.
carrylovescats.com
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, how benevolent of you to allow pats!
Eastside Cats said…
Wait, did my comment come through?
That's good that you were nice to your relatives.
dood.....a hunter iz a grate job !!! sorree de familee dinna getz
ta see de panda'z.....that wooda been awesum :) ☺☺♥♥
pilch92 said…
That is a great photo of you. Sorry the pandas were hiding.
Caro G said…
What a lovely photo of you Sasha. Your plush fur coat contrasts perfectly with the flat door screen and the bright red flowers. That means you are a very handsome Russian Blue! It was very nice of you to provide cat therapy for your visitors who were missing their own felines.
meowmeowmans said…
Sasha, that was so nice of you to let your relatives pat you!

Popular Posts