Visitor

Lynettea says I am going to have a visitor, who is going to fly here from very far away, so I had better rest up and get prepared.
This visitor came to see Diamond many years ago. I hope she is not going to compare us. According to Lynettea each kitty has their own special qualities and pawsonality.
Anyway, she says, this visitor was so young when she came here before that she won't remember enough to compare us.
I saw in Diamond's notes that he had a favourite visitor who came once to see him.


Comments

We purr you have fun with your visitor.
How could they not find you handsome!!!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
meowmeowmans said…
We hope you enjoy your visitor, Sasha!
This sounds like a very special visit!
Eastside Cats said…
OOH, a visitor!
Be on your best behaviour, Sasha!
pilch92 said…
I am sure the guest will love you.

Popular Posts