Wrong Parcel

Lynettea said Santa and the Reindeer might be sending me a parcel, so I was quite excited when the Postman came today with a parcel wrapped in red and white plastic.
Lynettea said, 'It must be for you,  Sasha!' And dumped it on the table without looking at it properly, as we had visitors coming just then.
Later on she was about to unwrap it when she saw it was not from Santa.
What a disappointment!  I am still waiting for my parcel and hoping it is a thoughtful gift. Sometimes I get gifts that I don't like and I don't use them.


Comments

I hope you get the right parcel soon, Sasha!
I'm sure it will be with you soon,xx Speedy
Not for you?! Sheesh!
We purr you get some really nice parcels.
After all, you are a pawsome cat!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
pilch92 said…
Sorry you got the wrong parcel.
Eastside Cats said…
So disappointing, Sasha! But, at least there was something new to sniff!

Popular Posts