Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

me on the flokati rug

Another photo of me lolling around. I am enjoying a spot of sunshine on the flokati rug. It is a bit worn, but I didn't do that.
A new cat has moved in next door. Lynettea looked at its disc label, which said Wallis and a phone number. She decided to call the cat Wallis. I suppose it was easier to call it that than use the phone number as well.
"Wallis" jumped on Lynettea's lap when she sat down. I thought that was a bit much. I didn't mind so much when "Wallis" was just lying down on the path.
I think "Wallis" is a bit of a busybody, as he leaps on the windowsill and stares at me lying on my futon. I think I deserve a little privacy when I take my midday nap!
We had a lovely run this evening, as daylight saving has finished and it was quite dark. Lynettea said she saw the Milky Way. I didn't see any milk, which didn't worry me. I gave up milk after kittenhood. "When I became a cat, I put away kittenish things."
I saw another cat at the end of the street and ran after it. Lynettea also ran fast and stopped looking at the milk. AT LEAST SHE GOT A BIT OF EXERCISE!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I like your flokati rug, it looks comfy for napping. I am a little worried about Wallis; I hope he does not cause any trouble for you!

Dragonheart said...

You look lovely lying there in the sun. Your rug looks very comfortable! Napping in the sun is the best. :)

I hope the next door cat doesn't bother you too much.

Diamond said...

thank you daisy and dragonheart, I love to see my visitors. Lynettea says I will have to get busy and visit a lot of blogs if I want to have cat friends. I haven't had the time to do a lot of visiting, as Lynettea is always pretty busy and uses the computer. I have to wait my turn.
I haven't seen "Wallis" the last couple of days. Lynettea thinks he comes into our place when his family are out.

sammawow-china cat-willow said...

That looks like a terrific rug for napping on, Diamond! Maybe Wallis will be back for a visit soon...

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow