More adventures

Lynettea was out most of today. She said she went to her Philosophy group and to have her eyes tested. But why did I have to stay here by myself? When she got home she said,'I didn't think I had left the radio on. What is that music and where is it coming from.' She didn't even take off her sunglasses and she was crawling down on the floor near the computer desk trying to work out what was going on.
'Sasha did you switch the radio on? You mustn't knock it onto the floor. Naughty kitten! Fortunately it isn't broken. I wonder how you switched it on.'

Well, I don't want to be lonely and it is a bit of company for me.
Later on I practiced bobsledding in my tunnel down the hallway and into the kitchen. I rushed down the tunnel and out the other end at high speed, up onto the back of the chair and into the sink. I love the sink. It has sparkly water and if the spout is on I like to watch it.

'Sasha, I have bought this nice water bubbler for cats, especially made for you. This is how you use it,' ----attempts licking at the bubbling water and making sucking noises. SSSuck Lap lap.  'What Sasha, you don't want to use it!!!!? You like the sink better, or the laundry tub???'

She is difficult to train. I think I will have to look at all the postings on this blog to see how Saint Diamond managed.

Comments

Sasha, human training is hard work! You will just have to be persistent.
meowmeowmans said…
Sasha, that was a good trick to turn the radio on. Perhaps Lynettea could just leave it on next time to save you the trouble! Angel Diamond was saintly, indeed. Quite patient, with a keen understanding about how difficult humans can be to train...
Donna said…
Hi Sasha. Please be patient with your Mom. Thanks. :)
Unknown said…
Oh Sasha! Training peoples is always difficult!
Kisses
Nellie
The Island Cats said…
Sasha, we think you're gonna have fun training Lynettea.
Tengkubutang said…
ur cat is too cute!! i love cat too! =)

done follow u..

Follower no. 90

do follow me back.. =) http://tengkubutang.blogspot.com/

my 2nd blog : cat lover
http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/
Kari said…
Beans! Difficult, aren't they? What is a lonely baby kitty to do without radio. We like talk radio best here.
And those cat bubblers, pah! We want fresh, , aerated water, not recirculated.
You have a big job of training your bean ahead of you, little man, but we will always be by your side.
Remember, tho', our beans love us lots so cut them some slack.
Kisses, hugs and all of our love.
Kari said…
Hello little love! We are thinking about you and wishing we could see your sweet little kity self. We send you all of our love and big kisses too.
Kari, Gran and all of us cats..
P.S. Hello to our pond friends, big and small.
Kari said…
We haven't heard from our favorite baby kitty lately. We hope all is well with you. Sending our love to you and yours.

Popular Posts