De-stressing

With all the worries of the world crowding into the smartphone I think it is time to start de-stressing. Why Lynettea put on live feeds of disasters, I will never know. From the wiser cat point of view, since I cannot do anything about these disasters, I prefer to focus on being comfortable.
If there was room in my cosy, Lynettea could join me. She doesn't let me sleep in her bed.
Later it will be time to get up and go for a short walkies in the cold. Then coax her into having a game with some of my toys. She will be in a good mood then, laughing as we dash around.

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
You are very wise, Sasha. If only humans had your sensibility and priorities!
It's so important for us kitties to relieve our humans' stress - and they are always adding onto it too!
Eastside Cats said…
If one didn't cause the problem, it's really best to stay out of it! Humans can learn an awful lot from kitties!

Popular Posts