Someone rang the doorbell!

Panic! Someone is ringing the doorbell. Have they come to infect me with coronavirus through the wire screen? Lynettea opens the bedroom door and staggers out in her dressing gown.
I dash in and dive under the bed, crouching in my cosy. I think I will spend the day here, where I feel safe.

'Sasha,  it's your food. It's been delivered at last. What a relief! But it's only a small carton. How much have they sent?'

I will look later when the cardboard box isn't infected. How long? A day? My life has changed forever. I am staying under here. Falling asleep...




Comments

We are getting our food delivered here mostly too.
meowmeowmans said…
Hooray for your food finally arriving, Sasha! COme out, it's time to eat ! :)
pilch92 said…
Glad your food arrived :)

Popular Posts