I was not to blame

The house is in turmoil for hours and hours. 
'Are you sure you didn't push my purse onto the floor and tap it under something, Sasha? This is really serious  Sasha! I won't blame you if you just point at it with your paw. Or just lead me to it. It has the keys and all my cards, Sasha. I use the cards to buy your food. And I can't leave home without the keys.'
Well that might be a good idea. I need you here always in case I suddenly want something done. And the pet store has your credit details when you order my supplies on line. So I think this might be to my advantage.
 But I don't much like everything spread on the floor through the rooms. I wonder when you are going to tidy up. 
Wait! There are all my ping pong balls and that toy I had as a kitten. All hidden under the sofa. And my cosy under the bed needed dusting. I don't think your purse is in the bookshelves! All those old CD cases you never use - into the recycle. I wonder if that is the right place?
The chaos is getting worse and I can see you are stressed. You should get something to eat. What! You have a headache now? I can't help. I might go outside where I can feel calm.
LATER
' Sorry, Sasha. The purse was under a cushion on the cane chair. It wasn't your fault!'
I know that. I never have flung your purse on the floor and pushed it around. I know how important it is to you.  But what are we going to do with all this stuff covering the floors and furniture?
'Sorry, Sasha. I will start tidying.'

Comments

Eastside Cats said…
OH NOES, SASHA!
What a hullabaloo!
Am glad that she found her purse; I lose thing often too, especially when I start to tidy up!
I put everything away, then cannot remember where that was...
dood....well, we gotta agreez with lynettea; loozin keyz N cardz iz knot a good thing...we iz happee her finded em... and now her can go buy ewe sum cannned goodz
at de store :) ☺☺♥♥
pilch92 said…
Well, at least she apologized. :)
Gee!!! Funny how we cats get the plame when our humans lose things :/
Glad she apologized and I hope you get some extra nice treats!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs, Julie
Catzowey Sasha - you gotta write up your Staff! Yup write em' up and purrrhaps send Staff to dat naughty corner!
Catzowey Sasha! You gotta write up your Staff and send Staff to dat Naughty Corner! Yup uh huh,
Of course it wasn't your fault, Sasha. At least she found it.

Popular Posts