In the Sunshine

Lynettea made me go outside. I was having a sleep in on the bed, since it is a public holiday.
We aren't quite sure why it is a public holiday. Maybe it is the Adelaide Cup race, which hardly anyone goes to. So everyone else can do something they want. 
Cars keep rushing up our street, so they must be going somewhere. Lynettea says she wonders if they are hunting for toilet rolls, but I think that is supposed to a joke. Humans have a weird sense of humour.
Now I am outside I am appreciating bit of sun. But I may go in.
Oh no! My futon is packed away, and my toys.


Comments

Futon and toys packed up?
Oh dear, what IS going on????
We curious cats need to know.
Purrs,Georgia and Julie
Sasha said…
My futon and my tunnel and my circular toy with furry mouse and my oval racing track get packed away by my human after I get up. She says they take up too much room as they are all over my bedroom She calls it the lounge room.

Popular Posts