Forced to Flee

Currently I am hiding behind pot plants.
After hours of banging and drilling and sawing, with me under the bed, Lynettea said I had to leave. She carried me to my enclosure and I only struggled a bit, but then when she checked the enclosure, she couldn't find me. She even went and asked my neighbour to search his yard and the workmen were all searching the house.
Then Lynettea saw my head sticking up, although she looked here before and couldn't find me.
Then the workmen had to come and stare at my head, too.
But now Lynettea is sitting outside with me.
She keeps saying I can come out, as I am safe.
But I won't. 

Comments

Poor Sasha! I would be wanting to make friends with the noisemakers.
Lone Star Cats said…
I don't blame ya, I'd be hiding too.
I'm with you Sasha!
I would hide from the men and especially the noise too!!
Hope you do not have to hide for long and the job will be finished quickly!!!
Purrs, Julie
dood.....we due knot blame ewe...prob ablee even de pond fish waz like.....go away windowz peepul....bye de way, yur hidin spot iz like EPIC !!! ♥♥☺☺
pilch92 said…
You found a good spot. XO

Popular Posts