A Timely Reminder

Lynettea has been getting a bit slack, so I am posting a list of activities that I expect her to fulfil EVERY DAY!

Walkies: at least once a day. Although it is a little annoying having to drag her around on a lead. I went out without her yesterday, but it was only a moment before she was hanging on to her lead, as usual. I went back in and then went back out again while she was filling the birdbath. Then she was trailing after me again. She doesn't seem to realise I need a break to do my own things.

Massage: use the massage brush and baby brush to groom my furs once a day. I know I'm not losing fur at the moment,  I like the sensation. Okay?

Cuddle: several times day, on demand.

Feed: no need to remind her, except I would like to view the menu and make personal selections.  It can be frustrating to walk from the plate. Yes, I know I usually love that food, but I just now fancied a different flavour. And I know you have tried to  me to sniff the packets, but the aroma doesn't percolate through the foil wrapping.

TV: you have to watch some TV in the evening. I like to have you on the couch for a while, so I can check you out.

Games: allow plenty of time after TV for games. I want all my toys available including tunnel and racing ball track and hidey mouse toy.


 and laser toy, wands, fluffy toys and a range of balls for toss and catch etc.

Open the window at night: I need it open so I can observe the garden from the side or the street from the front. I know it is cold. I don't care.


Comments

Maybe you should print these up and put them on the fridge, Sasha.
Sasha said…
That is a good idea, Summer, although I would have to get rid of some of my fridge magnets.

Popular Posts