Sunshine

A brief moment of sunshine before the sky clouds over again. If it is sunny later I might take Lynettea for her walkies. 
Yesterday was busy, as a man climbed on the roof to clean the gutters. I had to keep glancing up. It was most unsettling. 
A human friend visited on Sunday. I wonder if she noticed I was using the lovely shawl she knitted for my cosy. You can see a bit of it in my photo. It was so long since we had a visitor. But I remembered my friend and although I had gone underbed, I came out when I heard her voice.

Alexa is playing Edith Piaf for me. Ah! Glorious Paris. I will probably never visit, but it makes a song in my heart. I can feel myself drifting off, now into a dream.


Comments

That shawl looks really cozy.
WE are glad the gutters are clean and you can relax again Sasha.
We like your scarf. It looks cozy and you can snuggle while you listen to the music :)
Purrs,Georgia and Julie
Smudge said…
Ahhh, you look so peaceful!

Popular Posts