Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hello Sasha

Lynettea went to the dentist this morning. When she arrived, there was a new girl on reception, who said, 'Hello Sasha!'
Lynettea looked around to see if I had got on the bus by mistake, but no. I wasn't there. I was home snuggled up on the bed.
I wouldn't go to the dentist voluntarily.
Are you wondering why the girl called Lynettea, Sasha?
Lynettea asked the receptionist as she left, and the girl said it was a mistake.
I wouldn't have thought anyone could get confused so easily. Maybe it comes from Lynettea constantly putting her name on my writings.





6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I guess this means your influence has spread far and wide!

Sasha said...

Hi Summer. I hadn't thought of that! Does it mean I am becoming famous?

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL that's purrty funny!

The Florida Furkids

Angel Keisha said...

My hoomin went to the dentist not too long ago. She said they used a lot of toothpaste.

meowmeowmans said...

Yes, perhaps she gave your name as hers to the dentist. Just like she has been on your poems!

Dash Kitten said...

The price of fame - especially for a good looking cat like you!