Wondering

I am under my bus seat in my cool place. The sun is fierce, even though it is not a heatwave. My bus seat is sheltered by my artificial grass draped over it and has a nice cardboard apartment unit, with a cosy inside it. My mock fur rugs are on top, for when it is a bit cooler and I can lounge on them.
We went for a nice walkies this morning. Lynettea didn't mind how long we  stayed out and I really had to drag her in again.
She got another big plastic container from the shed and washed it.
I had a lot of cuddle time this morning, with Lynettea hugging me close. I bet she would miss me if I wasn't here. I need to be here to look after her and she needs to be here to serve me. My wants are simple and I also am a very lovable cat.
The house is getting untidy with things stacked here and there in the lounge room and bedroom. And I have to make a big leap for the windowsill to look out the kitchen window. It is rather inconvenient. I miaowed something about that to Lynettea, but she just shook her head.
She is not making much progress on cat language, although I try to make her practice every day.

Comments

It sounds like things are pretty crazy at your house, Sasha! At least you are taking it in stride.
Is Lynettea trying to declutter?
Our mum is and it is going very slowly.
Mum keeps stopping for coffee and to look at the computer :/
Good that you have a nice place to go to when things get crazy :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
The Whiskeratti said…
Oohhh noooo...The dreaded M O V E. We just went through it. You have all our sympathies.

Popular Posts